Friday 15 August 2008

Nicky.


Nicky is the name... LOL

Ok I am nearly 38 years old and live in West London, United Kingdom.
I have 3 kids, a dog and a cat.... Will get to them in a bit.
I was born in London, have a twin brother Peter and a older brother Stuart.
I am currently in the middle of a divorce, well hopefully coming to the end of it.
But have moved on a long way since then....
Am now living with my partner Steve, who I really do love dearly.
He is not only my partner, but he is my lover, best friend and soul mate.

2 comments:

Sindi said...

That was very good for your first blog. I think you and Steve are going to have a blast on blogger:-)
I am glad we are all friends. Happy Blogging ;-D

If you want to go to my site just click on my frog.

Anonymous said...

well babes yu might be better thn me at this but hey we help each other like we always do and will be doing till death do us part lol

ya man stevexxxxxxxx