Friday 15 August 2008

How I met Steve.


Now this part is not going to be too long.....
I first came to know about Steve, via the web site called Myspace. lol
I received a friends request from him and at that point in my life I was getting a few guy's trying to come on to me. As I just started my divorce. So yeah I accepted his request and thought to myself here we go again.....
How WRONG was I....
We spoke on the site a few times, before we gave each other our MSN addy. For quiet a while we would speak very briefly and to be honest I think it was more support for each other, as Steve was going through his divorce as well... Started just after mine.
Then one day our conversation just seem to go on and on... It continued from the computer to the telephone. OMG!!!!!!! Well the telephone conversation was not like any other normal call, it continued and continued, over the course of 4 days and nights. Honestly I think I only had no more than 6 hours sleep over them 4 days and nights. From that we continued to talk daily and I invited Steve to come to London to visit and to get to meet the kids. Which he did and wow what a wonderful time I had. Am sure that Steve would say the same. And now we are living together and I can honestly say that I love him and always will. X X X

1 comment:

Sindi said...

After reading both you and Steve's stories I can see how you were both ment to be. It is like everything just fell into place for you guys. For everything to have happened the way it did was so magical.