Friday 15 August 2008

My Partner.


Steve: Well he is just the greatest person I have ever met. He has 3 wonderfull kids that play a big part of my life along with the rest of the family.
When I say Steve is the greatest this is not because I am living with him, as I will say a few things why I say this. Steve is the kind of guy, (yes I said guy) that will help and advise anyone.
He will do his best to make sure that his friends and family are happy. He is not the kind of person that will sit back and see other's upset or sad.
Steve is a very happy guy and if you ever see him not laughing or joking with someone then something is wrong. There very rarley a day that goes by without him having a laugh with someone.

1 comment:

Sindi said...

Steve is great! I know he has made me laugh a lot, even when I was being a soppy cow LOL.